Lasky Murphy is proud to be a sponsor of this year’s Food from the Bar campaign, which runs from July 17-28. The campaign is the legal community’s response to child hunger across the country, in which participants raise funds, donate food, and volunteer at local food banks. Here in New Orleans, Food from the Bar is organized by the Association of Women Attorneys and supports Second Harvest Food Bank. The campaign takes place during the summer months, when children lose access to school breakfast and lunch programs and donations at the food bank are typically slow. To learn more about Food from the Bar and how you can get involved, see http://no-hunger.org/food-from-the-bar/.
- KATIE LASKY RECOGNIZED IN THE BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA®
- KATIE LASKY NAMED TO CITYBUSINESS’ LEADERSHIP IN LAW CLASS OF 2019
- KATIE LASKY AND KERRY MURPHY HONORED BY SUPER LAWYERS®—KATIE LASKY AS A TOP 50 ATTORNEY IN LOUISIANA
- Kerry Murphy and Katie Lasky to Present Professionalism CLEs for NOBA and LSBA This Week
- Katie Lasky to Speak at LSBA Seminar on November 5th