Lasky Murphy is proud to be a sponsor of the Association for Women Attorneys’ 7th Annual New Orleans Food from the Bar Campaign. One in five children in Louisiana are at risk of hunger. Food from the Bar helps Second Harvest replenish food bank supplies in anticipation of higher need during summer months when children are out of school, demand for food bank supplies is high, and inventory is low. If you would like to donate to the campaign, please check out our firm’s page at http://support.no-hunger.org/goto/laskymurphy. More information about the Food from the Bar campaign is available at http://support.no-hunger.org/site/TR?fr_id=1070&pg=entry.
- KATIE LASKY RECOGNIZED IN THE BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA®
- KATIE LASKY NAMED TO CITYBUSINESS’ LEADERSHIP IN LAW CLASS OF 2019
- KATIE LASKY AND KERRY MURPHY HONORED BY SUPER LAWYERS®—KATIE LASKY AS A TOP 50 ATTORNEY IN LOUISIANA
- Kerry Murphy and Katie Lasky to Present Professionalism CLEs for NOBA and LSBA This Week
- Katie Lasky to Speak at LSBA Seminar on November 5th