Lasky Murphy is proud to announce that Katie Lasky has been selected as a 2017 Bissinger-Timm Fellow for the Glass Leadership Institute (GLI) of the New Orleans Chapter of the Anti-Defamation League. The ADL’s mission is “to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.” GLI participants are chosen based on their demonstrated leadership qualities in the community, as well as their interest in and commitment to social and political justice, and the Institute is designed to prepare fellows for regional and national leadership positions within ADL. More information about the GLI and ADL can be found at http://neworleans.adl.org/40975-2/.
- KATIE LASKY RECOGNIZED IN THE BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA®
- KATIE LASKY NAMED TO CITYBUSINESS’ LEADERSHIP IN LAW CLASS OF 2019
- KATIE LASKY AND KERRY MURPHY HONORED BY SUPER LAWYERS®—KATIE LASKY AS A TOP 50 ATTORNEY IN LOUISIANA
- Kerry Murphy and Katie Lasky to Present Professionalism CLEs for NOBA and LSBA This Week
- Katie Lasky to Speak at LSBA Seminar on November 5th