Katie Lasky will be speaking at a Louisiana State Bar Association CLE on Monday, November 5th. The program, entitled “Standing Out before Standing Up: A Guide to Written and Oral Arguments from the Benches & Trenches,” will feature presentations by an accomplished group of local attorneys and judges. Ms. Lasky’s panel presentation is entitled “The Rule before the Rule to Show Cause: State Court Motion Practice.” For more information or to register for the program, please see this link.
- KATIE LASKY RECOGNIZED IN THE BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA®
- KATIE LASKY NAMED TO CITYBUSINESS’ LEADERSHIP IN LAW CLASS OF 2019
- KATIE LASKY AND KERRY MURPHY HONORED BY SUPER LAWYERS®—KATIE LASKY AS A TOP 50 ATTORNEY IN LOUISIANA
- Kerry Murphy and Katie Lasky to Present Professionalism CLEs for NOBA and LSBA This Week
- Katie Lasky to Speak at LSBA Seminar on November 5th