As longtime supporters of and volunteers with the Pro Bono Project, the attorneys of Lasky Murphy strongly encourage the New Orleans community to come out on Friday night to support the Pro Bono Project by attending the annual Justice for All Ball. And if you’re interested in raffle tickets, please let us know. Katie Lasky, a current PBP board member, has tickets available for purchase. More information about the event is available at: http://probono-no.org/justice-for-all-ball-2018/.
- KATIE LASKY RECOGNIZED IN THE BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA®
- KATIE LASKY NAMED TO CITYBUSINESS’ LEADERSHIP IN LAW CLASS OF 2019
- KATIE LASKY AND KERRY MURPHY HONORED BY SUPER LAWYERS®—KATIE LASKY AS A TOP 50 ATTORNEY IN LOUISIANA
- Kerry Murphy and Katie Lasky to Present Professionalism CLEs for NOBA and LSBA This Week
- Katie Lasky to Speak at LSBA Seminar on November 5th